FOR REFERRING ATTORNEYS
We often hear from attorneys in Colorado and Wyoming looking for help with an intellectual property case for a client, and we are more than happy to work with you. Because our work is limited solely to intellectual property matters, referred clients remain under the guidance of their original attorney for their business and personal needs.
Whether it’s helping draft a licensing agreement, handling a complex intellectual property case, or merely acting as local counsel for an out-of-state firm, you can feel confident referring our intellectual property services to your clients and know they will receive the best service from us.
- All our attorneys are registered to practice before the U.S. Patent and Trademark Office.
- All our attorneys are actively involved in patent, trademark, and copyright prosecution, as well as intellectual property litigation and licensing.
- As a courtesy, you can tell your client that as an attorney referral they will receive a complimentary consultation.
- We offer a variety of billing alternatives from fee-for-service to flat-rate quotes and even contingency fees.
- We are a client-centered firm with a broad range of experiences in a variety of disciplines, including electrical circuitry, biotechnology, computer software, and consumer goods, just to name a few.